Every lawyer needs to be aware of their ethical obligations of confidentiality and competency when using technology. In this PMBR module, you will learn:
- The ethics rules that come into play when you or the people who work for you use technology;
- The steps you can take to protect client information from unauthorized access or attack when using technology;
- The steps you can take to supervise the people who work for you in order to prevent the intentional or unintentional dissemination of client information while using technology; and
- The importance of protecting client information when using social media.
August 27, 2018
- Learn the ethics rules that come into play when using technology.
- Apply the ethics rules to several different scenarios.
- Reflect on the systems you have in place to protect client information when using technology.